Why you need Fastbraces from experts?
In regular orthodontic treatment, braces have to be worn for two years. In the first year, the crowns of teeth are brought into place and the next year, dental roots are targeted. Fastbraces uses a revolutionary, patented system whereby with the use of a triangular bracket and a special square-shaped wire the braces target both the crown and the root together from the very beginning of the treatment. This allows the entire braces treatment to last a much lesser time than it normally would. This concept has changed the field of orthodontics.
Depending on the condition of their original teeth, some patients start seeing changes within a few weeks of starting the Fastbraces treatment and generally the entire procedure does not take more than a year. It also wins because research has proven that this technology is less painful than regular braces as it reduces friction and thus results in pain reduction while placing the brackets.
How this new innovation works is interesting and simple
- When teeth erupt crookedly, it means that the root is actually not in the correct place inside the gum.
- When Fastbraces triangular braces are affixed with a wire instead of square braces, the distance between the braces is almost doubled
- The flexibility of the wire increases due to this extra space, allowing the root to be straightened upright in a short span of time.
The first step to being the proud owner of a beautiful smile is to meet one-on-one with one of our expert dentists at Guardian Dental Care to determine if you are a candidate for using Fastbraces system. The dentist will then do a thorough examination of your mouth and smile. Next, impressions and x-rays will be taken to create a customized treatment plan designed specifically for your new and improved smile.
Invisalign is a brand of clear dental braces provider who has tie-ups with dental clinics. They are a popular choice with today’s Instagram generation where a photo of a smiling face is worth a thousand words. At Guardian Dental Care, we provide Invisalign consultation and braces to our clients on orthodontic consultations as required.
More and more patients are opting for this treatment because of the following reasons
- Faster treatment: Depending on the patient’s original condition, even weekly aligner changes can be made, keeping the gap time between aligners large. This speeds up the treatment time and moves your teeth towards the desired shape faster.
- Proven results: The trademarked materials that are used to create these clear dental aligners have been proven to improve control of tooth movement.
- Better fit: Aligners from Invisalign is made of a material that makes them comfortable, providing a good fit and is easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: There are a number of orthodontic conditions like crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, underbites etc. which result in malalignment. Invisalign works to remedy all such conditions.
- Virtually invisible: Because of the material used to create the braces, they are almost invisible. This is the main reason why these are so popular.
- Comfortable: These dental aligners have been created with the patient’s comfort in mind and hence activities like eating, biting, chewing, flossing, brushing etc. can be continued as normal by just quickly slipping off these braces. Their smoothness and comfortable wear makes them easy to put on or take off.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for those with busy schedules as appointments are as far between as once a month or in some cases even once in six weeks.
In the consultation session, the dentist will discuss with you whether Invisalign will be suited to your purpose and thereafter, with the help of impressions and x-ray images, the lab will create multiple specially moulded clear braces for you to wear for the duration of the treatment.
3. Clear correct
Why Opt for Clear Correct at Guardian Dental Care
Clear correct is a brand of invisible dental aligners. These straighten teeth just like traditional braces do but they are not made of metal but a clear plastic. Our dentists at Guardian Dental Care will take you through a series of Clear Correct aligners that will be moulded according to your need, over a period of time. These aligners will slowly and gradually push the teeth into the desired position and finally result in a perfect smile.
Once you decide to move forward with the Clear Correct aligners, we at Guardian Dental Care will take photographs, X-rays and impressions of your teeth. These will be sent to the Clear Correct lab for a 3D modelled clear plastic mould to be created that has to be worn on teeth just like braces.
The treatment plan which the dentist charts will show the course of the Clear Correct braces, that will gradually align the your teeth into its desired shape. After the treatment plan, the dentist can show you a ‘treatment set up’, which is a computerised representation of how many braces will be required and when they will be moulded and fitted on till the desired shape is achieved. This gives you a lot of information as to how long your current brace will last, how your teeth will possibly look at a given time in the future, etc.
The general plan that is followed in most cases is four phases, in which the aligners are custom made and put in, each set for a three week period with some time in between for flexibility. The aligners are to be worn at all times except during eating, drinking, flossing and brushing. These are made of transparent plastic and do not impede in speech or oral movement. Treatment time and cost of aligners varies depending upon the original dental condition and how much of a difference you and the dentist want to see.